Halloween Madness Combat Halloween Madness Combat

Delicious

Yeah it taste pretty good

Madness Mini! Madness Mini!

Not so bad really

You gave it a good try so i give a 7

Madness Nitemare Madness Nitemare

I HATE YOU

YOU GAVE ME A FREAKING VIRUS YOU HIPPY!

JK JK JK... :) haha yeah I liked this one a lot. Very smooth, nice special effects.

YOu are a great animator man! :D

Derelict Madness Trailer Derelict Madness Trailer

Dude! that was nice with the v cam and all.

You had everything very smooth, the art work on the character and the copter was so well done :D problably better than I can do, really! Yeah this is some animation you made :D problably one of your best tries. Keep going man

Haha thanks :D:D:D

Dusk of the Madness Dusk of the Madness

Just great man

You did a really great job... it felt like I was watching a movie if you watch all 3 at once :D It truely great. You must of took like years of hard work to make all 3 of these. Your awsome man!

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

DAnG!!!!

How long did this take you??? Like 10 years? This is expert!! much better than the madness combat series I have to admit. So action packed. I love it!!!!! You deserve a great reward of some type for you expert work man. KEEP IT UP!!!! :D

Deathly Winter (MC) Deathly Winter (MC)

Nice

Good reoil on magnum dude! I'm still a begginer also you know, but that doesn't mean begginers can't be good at this though. I like your animations :)

Declompser responds:

Thanks bud :E i like your animations alot too :E! There better than mine haha!

Madness Mini 5 Madness Mini 5

Sweet MAN!

You improved so much from your first piece of work. The only thing was that it seemed to go a little fast but what they heck this was amazing!!!!!! so good!!! truely great. I love it!!! you worked so hard !!! a year and a half?!?!?! omg!!! thats a long time dude!!! but its amazing!!! can't wait to see part 6!!!!! can't can't can't wait man!!! i just can't wait!!!!! KKeeeeeepppp Going man your doing great!!!

Starless Night (MC) Starless Night (MC)

Pretty nice

Dude lol, you said we hope to rate a 5... You can rate 1 out of 10 so a 5 would be half. Lol just saying. I think this is pretty nice :) 10!!!!! 10 10 10

Haha thanks dude :D:D Might i say ur a pretty good animator yourself :E:E

Zombie: Madness Zombie: Madness

You know what your doing

Although you really have lots of room for improvment. But this was still pretty good so I'll give you an 8. Like I said before, you know what your doing. :)

Sparkslasher responds:

Yeah, I'm getting there :D.